Keep an eye on the real estate sector
Generate acquisition lists and tap into new target groups
The IZ Research “Players” application helps you to search for specific companies, financial products, institutions and individuals with a view to their spatial focus (geo-search), their type of use as well as their role or industry sector.
Receive information on market players in the real estate industry known to us and their activities such as: agents, investors, project developers, owners or financial products and keep an eye on their activities..
Find interesting companies and players by filtering according to, for example: role in the market, industry, regionality as well as the most important role-specific KPIs, such as space, values/purchase prices and costs.
For the selected players, you can click on the Objects application to display all objects/projects related to these players in detail and continue with a more in-depth analysis.
Players profiles in detail
A player’s profile page provides you with a comprehensive representation of the player you are looking for in their various roles and in relation to their real estate activities. Here you can find out in which roles he appears, in which cities and asset classes he is or has been active.
You can adjust the observation period to analyze different time periods. In addition, you will find an overview of the properties and project developments that are related to the player in his role as buyer. You can analyze these in detail in the Objects application.
- Targeted search for new clients – whether for the rental of your space or for the sale of your property.
- Identification of a suitable consultant or broker who could assist you in the purchase or rental of your commercial property.
- Observation of the competition in the market environment.
- Analysis of tenant mix and investor structure at the selected location.
- Generation of acquisition lists and development of new target groups.
- Identification of new business partners.