Transactions

Rental and Purchase Transactions in the Commercial Real Estate Industry at a Glance

  • Continuous compilation and preparation of national and international real estate transactions (2006 – today)
  • Wide range of selection options
    (incl. export function to Excel)
  • Detailed view of all available data from rental and purchase transactions as well as portfolio acquisitions

Transactions

Quick Overview of Published Transactions

The Transactions application currently provides 42,300+ data records – these include 24,800+ rentals, 14,500+ purchases and 3,500+ portfolio acquisitions.

Individual filters enable a highly targeted search. Filter the data according to time period, asset class, property status, prices, size, buyer / tenant, landlord / agent.

Date

Property Type

Volume

City/Location

Price

Players

Detailed View of Transaction Data Records

For every transaction, we provide you with the essential key data, both in a table format or as news.

This includes, for example, the transaction date, the city, the property type, the volume of the transaction as well as information about the players involved and their roles (buyer, tenant, agent etc.).

Transactions

Comprehensive Overview of the Existing Transaction Data

Transactions

Transparent Figures

14%

We update our database on a daily basis. Currently, around 14% of our complete data is from the last 12 months, which shows we are constantly striving to be better and quicker.

88%

88 % of our transaction notifications come from Germany. The other 12% come from abroad, for example, from Austria, the Netherlands or France.

15+

Up to 15 different property types and types of use can be selected, from office to retail to shopping centres and specific real estate types e. g. hotels & catering or care facilities.

40+

A dedicated team of more than 40 staff members working every day to provide you with the most up-to-date and important data and facts about the real estate market.

Source: IZ Transactions Database. Status: 30.03.2020. No liability assumed for the accuracy of this information. For further questions please contact our Sales Team.

IZ Research API

Direct access to IZ Research without media interruptions via an interface for efficient data integration and support of digital processes.

Test now without a login using the example city of Hanover

Demo Version

Take a look directly into our tool without a login, using our demo version of IZ Research with the example city of Hanover (incl. Cities, Properties and Transactions).

Test the complete functionality free of charge for 24 hours

Full Access

Request free access to IZ Research for 24 hours with no obligation to buy. Access all functions and applications.